A Straighter Smile with Invisalign®
Invisalign® is a popular orthodontic treatment that our patients undergo to straighten their teeth. Treatment consists of clear aligner trays that comfortably fit around your teeth to shift your bite over time.
Patients who choose Invisalign® treatment tend to enjoy the comfort and flexibility that their clear aligners offer. Unlike traditional wire braces, Invisalign® aligners are made of plastic and easily removable when you are ready to eat and brush your teeth!
Is Invisalign® Right for You?
If you are constantly aware of your crooked teeth or feel ashamed to smile, it is time to consider Invisalign®. At East Harmony, our orthodontist can help you get on track by accessing your smile and discussing a personalized treatment plan for you.
In most cases, Invisalign® can replace the need for traditional braces and can even reduce your treatment time!
Invisalign® works to fix:
- Cross-Bite: Upper and lower jaws don’t line up
- Underbite: Lower teeth jut out past upper teeth
- Gap Teeth: Extra space in between teeth
- Overbite: Upper front teeth close in on lower teeth
- Crowded Teeth: Not enough space in the jaw for teeth to fit in comfortably
- Open Bite: Upper and lower teeth don’t completely close together
The best way to find out if Invisalign® is right for you is to stop in for a free consultation and talk to our staff!
Free Invisalign® Consultation in Fort Collins, Co
Are you ready to show off a straighter smile? We are ready to help you achieve a smile you are proud to show off! Contact us to schedule your free Fort Collins Invisalign® consultation.