Last-minute holiday shopping is extremely stressful, and we’re here to help! These ideas may not seem super fun, but your loved ones might actually really enjoy receiving some oral health gifts this holiday season.
We decided to put together these gift ideas, and we think they’re unique and useful! We made sure to include some cost-friendly options as well.
Holiday Gift Guide for Oral Health
- Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): An electric toothbrush is a great idea for anyone. This would be a good gift for those who wouldn’t buy an electric toothbrush for themselves but would be excited about using one. There are plenty of subscription brush services that are popular now, making this an in-style and accessible gift.
- Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): If you have someone on your list that loves traveling, make them their own personal dental travel kit! Start by purchasing a small toiletry bag and filling it with a travel-sized toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, and toothbrush.
- Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 per pack): Sugar-free gum can make a convenient gift and is a perfect stocking stuffer! Since chewing gum increases saliva production, it can have a great positive impact on your oral health.
- Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): For those who enjoy the finer things in life, consider buying fancy toothpaste. Do some research for a new toothpaste, maybe extra attractive packaging or unusual flavors. This makes an unexpected gift that will be appreciated.
- Whitening Treatments ($35-$120): White strips or other drug-store products are nice, but professional whitening treatments from the dentist are even better! Why not treat your special someone to a brighter smile?
- Water Flossers ($35-$120): Water flossers are tools used to floss teeth but with water pressure, many prefer using water flossers instead of string floss because it tends to be less abrasive and more comfortable.
Invest In Your Smile This Holiday Season
We hope that you can utilize these tips to help improve your loved ones’ oral health. East Harmony Dental is currently accepting new patients and practicing COVID-19 guidelines to keep staff and patients safe. Contact us today to make your appointment!